WHY DO COMPANIES CHOOSE US?
- 1Medical quality standards. Our background, with 40 years of experience in medical moulding, allowed us to build a clean and robust production in accordance with the highest quality standards. This allows us to guarantee that all processes will be as steady as clockwork and your polymer optics won’t be contaminated with any dust or debris.
- 2All around service provider. Starting with optical design and engineering services, that our Germany-based part of the team will provide, and ending with automated packaging of the manufactured optical components – you will have access to a full production cycle of polymer optics under one roof.
- 3Variety of capabilities. We produce both thick-walled plastic optics, as well as precise micro-optics that weigh less than 1 gram and has a 2 micron surface.
- 4Exceptional competence. We can manage projects of any complexity since we are constantly investing in R&D. For example, among the latest projects our group of companies have undertaken, are holographic microstructures, and a lotus-shaped lens with a hydrophobic surface.
- 5Custom optics solutions. We work with custom designed injection moulded polymer optics of complex forms and geometries, producing spherical, aspherical, freeform, and prism polymer optics, diffractive and fresnel lenses, toroid, cylindrical, parabolic surfaces and many more.